|HEALTH & WEALTH COLUMNIST Art Gabot Madlaing
By ART GABOT MADLAING
On October 7, 2015, Wednesday, I attended the Visitation and Memorial Services for my nephew Susimo Peralta Soriano (who died of colon cancer) at the Fry Memorial Chapel in Tracy, California. Then, last October 17,2015, Saturday, my wife and I attended the Viewing and Memorial Services of my cousin Luisa L. Gabot (who died of lung cancer) at the Chapel of Callahan Mortuary in Livermore, California.
Last Monday, October 26, 2015, my sister Magdalena told me that her husband has stage 4 cancer. On the same day, I read the article written by Nick Tate about the research of Kelly Turner, a Harvard educated cancer researcher entitled “Radical Remission: 9 Key Factors That Can Make a Real Difference” (NEWSMAX HEALTH, October 26, 2015). I’m sharing the 9 key factors to my brother-in-law and to our readers.
1. TAKING CONTROL – Kelly Turner made research and studies of 100 cases in 10 countries. The most dramatic case she discovered was a Japanese kidney cancer patient who underwent unsuccessful surgery, radiation and chemotherapy. But once he started taking control of his health – drinking filtered water, eating healthy food and watching the sunshine everyday – he went on remission. Twenty five years later and counting, he is completely cancer free and has grandchildren.
2. SPIRITUAL CONNECTIONS – All the cancer survivors with radical remission practiced spirituality like praying and meditating which has measurable positive impact on the immune system, the Harvard cancer researcher discovered.
3. CHANGING YOUR DIET – All cancer survivors in the research study changed their unhealthy diet to a healthy diet like fresh organic fruits, vegetables, drinking good and filtered water; limiting sweets and avoiding sodas, wheat and processed food and bread.
4. ACCENTUATE THE POSITIVES – This includes embracing positive emotions, actions and habits. Make time to enjoy eating, sleeping (at least 7-8 hours) and regular exercise or workout. Request your FREE copy of POWER WORKOUT GUIDE. This Common Sense Workout Guide requires NO equipment, NO monthly fees for gym or fitness center, just 10-20 minutes workout ANYWHERE (at home, backyard, park,ocean beach, office or hotel room when traveling). For your FREE copy of the POWER WORKOUT GUIDE, just send a self-addressed-stamped envelope to: Art Gabot Madlaing, 701-8thAvenue, San Francisco, CA 94118.
5. ELIMINATE THE NEGATIVES – Letting go of the negatives. Quit smoking. Learn and practice to forgive and forget. Avoid junk foods which has so much additives and toxins. Avoid worries and fears by relying and trusting in God’s protection and providence
6. SOCIAL SUPPORT – Connections with family and friends is very healthy. Health benefits of regular fellowship with spiritual family must be seriously considered.
7. HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS – Kelly Turner found out that all the cancer survivors took and ate variety of herbs and supplements. You MUST try some proven and effective supplements. To help build up your immune system, remove toxins and help prevent cancer and chronic ailments (like diabetes and overweight) try the GLS described by those who had tried and benefited from it as “miracle”and “wonder” supplement. My wife who was diabetic and a breast cancer survivor is now taking the GLS supplement regularly for maintenance, prevention, good health and longevity.. Request your FREE copy of the GLS colored brochure today. Just send a self-addressed-stamped envelope to: FITNESS FOR HUMANITY, 730 Madrid Street, San Francisco, CA 94112.
8. TRUSTING INTUITIONS – Learn to trust your instinct. Use your intuition to make healthy decisions like commitment to quit smoking, changing unhealthy lifestyle and replacing it with a healthy lifestyle, avoiding junk foods which has so much additives and toxins which cause cancer and chronic ailments.
9. FOCUS ON REASONS FOR LIVING – All the cancer survivors developed strong reasons for living like waiting for grandchildren to grow and enjoying the company of spouse. Rest and make your body on repair mode by enjoying life, taking time for happiness, relaxing to enable your immune system do the fighting against cancer and chronic ailments.
(ART GABOT MADLAING is a commissioned Notary Public and licensed Real Estate Broker (ID# 00635976) in California since 1981. He is the book author of “Real Estate & You,” “NO GUTS, NO GLORY,” HISTORICITY OF JESUS.” Art is one of the evangelists at the Golden Gate Church of Christ in San Francisco, California. He is the Founder of FITNESS FOR HUMANITY (aka FITNESS FOR CHRIST). He can be reached at (650) 438-3531 or (415) 584-7095 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)